Writing · Stories · Experiments
Ideas I’m working through.
Essays, build logs, podcasts, and personal stories about AI, leadership, identity, and the messy in-between.
Automatically synced from Substack26 published pieces
Browse by topic
Filtered library
6 pieces

You Don’t Sound Indian… So What Do I Sound Like?
How I Got Here — Story 6
Read on Substack
The Semester I Had No Friends
How I Got Here — Story 5
Read on Substack
The Job That Taught Me More Than My MBA
How I Got Here — Story 4
Read on Substack
The Day I Realized I Knew Nothing About Work
How I Got Here — Story 3
Read on Substack
I Didn’t Have an Allowance, I Had a Budget with Audit Cycles
How I Got Here — Story 2
Read on Substack
First in my bloodline to leave the country at the young age of 13
How I Got Here — Story 1
Read on Substack